List of educational opportunities for anyone who is interested in learning more about volunteering and volunteer training in BC.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Leadership, Decision Making, and Organization Resilience in a VUCA² Environment
September 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In this virtual webinar, we will explore how to operate and lead in a VUCA² Environment (V=Volatility, U=Uncertainty, C=Complexity, A=Ambiguity) such as a pandemic. This session will provide participants with insights that will guide their path to success in working through this environment we are currently experiencing. The concepts, tools and techniques shared and explored will serve for the current circumstances as well as future challenges and opportunities that may be experienced.
In this session we will:
- discover strategies for overcoming the effects and impacts of a VUCA environment
- learn how to build a path to success using the VUCA² method
- discuss what is most critical for effectiveness and excellence in our personal and organization leadership in the current context
- find out how to make quality decisions in our personal and professional lives
- explore resilience – a critical competency from both a personal, operational, managerial and leadership perspective
- discover ways to develop and hone your organization resilience
Presented by: Nowshad (Shad) Ali, CFRE, CPBA, CPVA, CEQ, TriMetrix HD.
Have an upcoming training opportunity? Submit Your Training Opportunity