To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Volunteer Management Training Series
May 29 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Unlock your leadership potential!
Volunteer Management Training Series is a six-module introductory series which highlights the integral components of a successful volunteer program. This is a great training series for new professionals to the field of administration of volunteer resources and individuals who are interested to learn more about the field of administration of volunteer resources.
Topics covered include:
• Planning a Volunteer Program
• Recruitment, Marketing, and Communications
• Interviewing and Screening
• Orientation and Training
• Supervision and Evaluation
• Recognition, Retention, and Staff-Volunteer Relations
Participants who successfully complete all six modules of the course will be provided with a certificate of completion at the end of the series.
“I highly recommend the Volunteer Management Training Series for anyone working directly with volunteers. The classes are engaging, fun, interactive, and offer practical training. The small group setting allows us to share experiences, good or bad and develop a solid base to build a strong volunteer program within any organization.”
- $250.00 for RCRG members | $300.00 for non – members
- 01 May, 2019 – 05 Jun, 2019 (6 consecutive Wednesday evenings)
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM(Arrival & Networking: 5:30pm – 6:00pm; Workshop: 6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- 24 Jan, 2019 – 22 Apr, 2019