List of educational opportunities for anyone who is interested in learning more about volunteering and volunteer training in BC.
- This event has passed.
Tips to Supercharge Your Grant Research
September 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
There is no doubt, to be done successfully, grant research takes critical time away from writing and grant relationship development and maintenance. However, without the appropriate amount of time spent on grant research, your relationship building efforts and especially your grant writing work will fall flat!
Participating in “Tips to Supercharge Your Grant Research” will strengthen your grant research process.
In this live, interactive webinar we will discuss how to best use the variety of tools available for foundation research in order to create and support your grant seeking plan and strategy. We will look at opportunities for discounts or short term access to reduce grant research expenses while supercharging your results from the research.
We will also address about the key role that your colleagues should play in the grant research process and how to get them excited and engaged to help keep their eyes open for grant opportunities.
What You Will Learn from this Live Webinar
- How to utilize a variety of free tools to conduct grant research.
- How to access discounts for grant research tools.
- How to engage your colleagues in the grant research process.
- How to quickly assess new short term RFPs to determine if you will be competitive.
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- Proactive grant research is not a part of your current grant seeking process.
- Your grant research is limited to what you can find on Google.
- You are new to grant seeking and aren’t sure what information to focus on in all of the databases.
Have an upcoming training opportunity? Submit Your Training Opportunity