List of educational opportunities for anyone who is interested in learning more about volunteering and volunteer training in BC.
- This event has passed.
Techsoup: How to Find the Right Consultant for Your Nonprofit
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We will help you address questions like:
– How can your nonprofit find the best consultant for the job?
– How do we get diverse candidates to apply?
– How do we fairly narrow the field down to just one?
– How do we vet the finalist to confirm their qualifications?
– How do we create a welcoming and inclusive experience for everyone involved?
About Sean Hale:
Over his 20-year career, Sean Hale has seen firsthand how “behind every successful nonprofit you’ll find a strong back office.”
Today, through Sean Hale Consulting, he helps small and mid-sized nonprofits build strong back offices. From finance and technology to human resources and operations, he helps them identify opportunities and enhance their processes. In the process, this often helps the organizations save money and work smarter (rather than harder).
To help nonprofits and associations find the right specialists and consultants, he co-founded Philanthroforce. As of its launch in March 2021, it includes more than 300 talented experts across 62 specialties including human resources, strategic planning, DEI, technology, and more.