List of educational opportunities for anyone who is interested in learning more about volunteering and volunteer training in BC.
- This event has passed.
October 3 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Understand yourself, your values and gain the confidence to excel as a not-for-profit leader
Leadership Principles strengthens your individual leadership skills and personal attributes to positively impact the effectiveness of your organization.
The Leadership Principles series is a unique professional development offering for not-for-profit managers seeking to enhance their current leadership approach.
Is Leadership Principles Right for You?
You are an ideal candidate of the Leadership Principles program if you:
- are currently working in the not-for-profit sector and thinking about a long term career
- are responsible for leading individuals and teams to deliver results
- have a combination of demonstrating leadership in your current role, along with vision and aspiration to take on further leadership responsibilities in your career
City of Vancouver Bursary Application Deadline: January 31, 2019 at 4pm
Dates & Time: February 21, February 28, March 7 | 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: 1183 Melville Street, Downtown Vancouver
- You leave this program with greater insight and clarity around your value, new skills for leading teams, and broaden your style and approach.
- You learn concrete skills that support your growth and development as a leader in your current role (and the next!).
Leadership Principles focuses on two leadership attributes: leads self, and develops talent. Over three sessions, you will look at your own personal leadership approach, as well as developing individuals and developing teams.
- Session 1: Leading Self
- Session 2: Leading Individuals
- Session 3: Leading Teams
Have an upcoming training opportunity? Submit Your Training Opportunity