List of educational opportunities for anyone who is interested in learning more about volunteering and volunteer training in BC.
- This event has passed.
KCR Volunteer Management Training
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for eight 3-hour modules over Zoom that will help you attract and retain volunteers. Content is based on Canadian research, best practices and the Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement. Re-charge your Volunteer Program and get back to engaging volunteers today. Read more about the 8 modules here.
- Master the volunteer retention cycle
- Understand current and emerging issues
- Harness the complexities of leadership
- Market successful volunteer programs
- Learn in a variety of ways including hands-on practice
- Learn from talented specialists who have worked, or are working, in the field
- Learn with a network of peers faced with the same challenges
- Learn from valuable reference materials and sample forms that you can use back on the job the very next day
Have an upcoming training opportunity? Submit Your Training Opportunity