List of educational opportunities for anyone who is interested in learning more about volunteering and volunteer training in BC.
- This event has passed.
June 26 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
What is a coaching conversation? It is a conversation that helps to move you forward. It is a conversation that is all about you. A coaching conversation is all about stimulating thinking, growth, and change that lead to action.
Why have a coaching conversation with a coach?
- There is no judgment or agenda from the coach
- The coach is there to really listen to you
- The coach asks you questions and gets you thinking
- A coach will help you create action
- Can give you the space you need to talk something through and to know that it is confidential
Benefits of Coaching
- Clearer vision and direction
- Improved productivity & performance
- Improved relationships and communication
- Increased resilience
- Improved mental and physical wellbeing
- Clearer thinking
- Greater problem-solving capability
- Enhanced performance
- Increased employee engagement & retention
COACHING CONVERSATIONS WILL BE ON THE PHONE OR VIA ZOOM
Who is your coach:
Tracey Gibson is a 4th generation Victorian who loves living on the Westcoast. She has over 20 years experience in the non profit sector, and for the last 7 years has been coaching individuals, and facilitating workshops. Tracey has a Leisure Services BA from UVIC and a Certificate Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University. Tracey has volunteered for most of her life and in 2017 finished her term on the board for Volunteer Victoria as the past board president. She is passionate about helping people grow and loves using coaching conversations as a tool to move you forward.
When not creating learning opportunities for non-profit professionals, Tracey can be found living a full life with her two children and husband.
As a coach Tracey values and complies with the code of ethics of the International Coaching Federation and all coaching sessions are kept confidential.
Have an upcoming training opportunity? Submit Your Training Opportunity