List of educational opportunities for anyone who is interested in learning more about volunteering and volunteer training in BC.
- This event has passed.
7 Keys to Successful & Enthusiastic Volunteer Involvement at Your Nonprofit
September 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Volunteers are more than simply an extra pair of hands. They bring special skills, are trusted service delivery partners, and can extend your connections with diverse communities far beyond your agency’s doors. They are also key financial contributors, donating ten times more than non-volunteers.
The value of volunteers can’t be ignored. But, effective volunteer engagement requires a focus on the right tactics at the right time to fully realize the power of volunteer time and talent.
You will learn…
- 7 fundamentals to successful volunteer coordination throughout the volunteer life cycle
- A key best practice for attracting high-quality volunteers
- A key to onboarding that will convert newcomers to reliable supporters
- A key to inspiring better staff-volunteer relations and teamwork
- A key to acknowledging volunteers that keeps them coming back
- And more!
You will get …
- A PDF of the Slides
- A recording of the Webinar
Join us and learn where to strategically invest effort throughout the volunteer lifecycle and make the most of community involvement.
Our presenter, Tobi Johnson, is an internationally recognized expert and thought leader in the field of volunteer management. In this free webinar, she will share seven fundamental best practices to attract qualified supporters and keep them coming back for more.
Have an upcoming training opportunity? Submit Your Training Opportunity