Volunteer Management Training Series
You can join this training series as a “Roomer” (attending in person) or a “Zoomer” (attending via Zoom).
After you have registered for this training series, we will contact you to learn about your preference.
If you are joining on Zoom, we recommend using a laptop so it’s easier to participate with other participants! Zoom participants will receive the online class link prior to first class.
About This Series:
The Volunteer Management Training Series is an introductory series. We will cover the integral components of a successful volunteer program, and the changes brought on by COVID-19. This is a great training series for new professionals and individuals who are interested to learn more about volunteer resources administration.
Topics covered include:
• Planning a Volunteer Program
• Recruitment, Marketing, and Communications
• Interviewing and Screening
• Orientation and Training
• Supervision and Evaluation
• Recognition, Retention, and Staff-Volunteer Relations
Participants who successfully complete all series requirements will receive an E-Certificate of Completion at the end of the series.
“Comprehensive program , very well organized in a professional way.”
“I really recommend this course as it will enhance your knowledge on Volunteer Mangement”
“I enjoyed the workshop, I enjoyed the group exercises and thought the information provided was very detailed and important.”
“This was a well designed workshop, presentation was above and beyond, the presenter was clear and personal creating an relaxed experience while receiving very informative information. It has broadened my understanding of the value of the agency behind the best volunteers.”
- $250.00 for RCRG members | $300.00 for non – members
- 10 May, 2022 – 26 May, 2022 (6-part series will take place over 3 weeks on Tuesdays (May 10, 17, 24) and Thursdays (May 12, 19, 26))
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- 24 Mar, 2022 – 05 May, 2022