Stewardship that Delights and Retains Donors
Do you know that it’s at least 5x more costly to acquire new donors than to renew and retain the ones you have? Did you know that the typical charity loses 70% of their donors year-over-year?
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to build an industry-leading stewardship program no matter how big or small your organization and team is.
Together, we’ll learn:
- A review of stewardship best practices
- How to calculate your donor retention rate — a key metric for all fundraising programs and a key indicator of the impact of your stewardship program
- Real life examples of simple, creative, effective stewardship initiatives and actions
- How to build and use a stewardship matrix to stay organized and to ensure a well-rounded program for all levels of donors
- Suitable for: anyone who is interested in retaining their donors and building an awesome stewardship program that works.
- Commitment: 1½ hours
- Instructor: Janet Edmison and Leigh Schumann
- Workshop size: maximum of 10
- Format: this workshop is held over Zoom and a video connection is preferred (but not mandatory) for attendance
- Investment: $50*
*The New School of Fundraising is committed to reducing barriers to access our programming. If you are unable to pay a registration fee please reach out directly to Rowena at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.