How to Grow your Monthly Giving Program from Good to GREAT
If you have a monthly giving program but are looking for how to get new donors and grow it further, this webinar is for you!
Join us to learn the steps involved in growing your monthly donor program beyond the first year, so that you know what to say when asking for donations and you can ensure that monthly donors will provide sustainable revenue for many years to come for YOUR organization.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- A quick monthly donor program refresher
- How to cultivate existing monthly donors
- How to prevent and reactivate lapsed monthly donors
- How to upgrade your monthly donors
- How to acquire new monthly donors online
- How to acquire new monthly donors via direct mail
- How to acquire new monthly donors via telethons
- How to convert credit card monthly donors to EFT/ACH
- How to prepare an annual monthly donor plan
This is an intermediate webinar and is an ideal follow-up to the first session, “The Hidden Gem: How to Start Your Monthly Giving Program – A Step-By-Step Guide” which is available for instant access on-demand here.
This nonprofit course will help YOU GROW a monthly giving program to the next level with amazing nonprofit donor engagement strategies. You’ll also receive several handouts, worksheets, and samples.
This interactive nonprofit webinar will help you bring your ‘small’ donor monthly giving program to a new level and provide ongoing revenue for many years to come.
If you’re ready to take your monthly giving program to the next level, register for this webinar right now!
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Prewritten customizable template for email to donors whose payment did not go through
- Prewritten customizable template for tax letter
- Prewritten customizable template for survey
- White paper on Monthly Donor Retention
- White paper on Outbound Telemarketing
- Monthly Donor Planner
- Monthly Donor Calculator
- Monthly Donor Retention Playbook
- Donor Testimonial Template
- Monthly Donor Annualizer
- Process Flow for Customization
About Your Topic Expert:
Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the recently published how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant.”
Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising. She says she can even be considered a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best. Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving.
Erica Waasdorp writes, edits and advises various direct marketing and national and international fundraising publications. She has written a number of important articles about monthly giving, international fundraising, and fundamentals of fundraising.
Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is available as a paper book and e-book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to read, play golf and going to the movies.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials