Fund Development Overview
Dates: Weekly on Wednesdays, starting October 5, 2022 – November 23, 2022, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: KCR Community Resources, 420 Leon Ave, Kelowna
Remote Attendees – Computer, internet & speakers/headphones required
Cost: Individual Modules $65 each; Package Price (8 modules) $349
Are you seeking to gain a higher level of understanding in non-profit fundraising? Is it your goal to develop a culture of fund development within your organization? Are you responsible for creating the Fund Development Plan for your organization? If you answered yes to any, or all, of these questions, then the Fund Development Overview is for you!
With funding from the Central Okanagan Foundation, KCR Community Resources is offering a completely revised eight-module Fund Development Overview workshop starting October 5. The curriculum is updated to reflect current and emerging trends, including comprehensive, diversified, and focused fundraising plans for non-profits. It also highlights information on moving events to virtual/hybrid formats, as well as information on special events and grants. The curriculum offers conceptual learning and experiential activities, and participants will be able to work on their organization’s fund development plan during the program.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Understand the current trends and opportunities in fund development
- Explore various fundraising resources and approaches
- Build strategic relationships with funders
- Apply effective donor recruitment strategies and increase donor retention
- Learn best practices and apply concrete tools to support your organization’s fundraising efforts