Facebook & Instagram Best Practices for Nonprofits
This is the second webinar in a series of four that are part of a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all four webinars will earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Facebook and Instagram are two of the largest social networks in the world and are essential to your nonprofit’s social media strategy. When used correctly, both platforms are effective for communicating the story of your mission and programs and inspiring donors to give and supporters to take action.
In this two-hour webinar, you’ll learn the big picture of how Facebook and Instagram fit into your organization’s digital marketing and fundraising strategy. Topics include:
- What type of content performs best on Facebook and Instagram
- How often nonprofits should post on Facebook and Instagram
- How to effectively use Facebook and Instagram Fundraising Tools
- An exploration of Facebook and Instagram content tools, such as Business Suite, Subscriptions, and Stars
- An Introduction to Facebook and Instagram Ads for nonprofits