To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
Strategic Financial Management
September 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Strategic financial management is critical to non-profit success and sustainability. It involves actively building, monitoring and adjusting the organization’s business model. Successful leaders must get in front of the organization’s financial strengths, weaknesses, risks and opportunities, and keep financial health and sustainability in the scope.
This one-day workshop for senior nonprofit managers & Executive Directors provides an overview of key strategic financial management concepts, as well as practical methods for fulfilling this role within organizations. Using a combination of case studies and real-world financial data, the session is hands-on and discussion-oriented. It is designed to help nonprofit leaders carry out this essential role.
This session is specifically for senior managers/ executive directors of non-profit organizations.
Note that this session is not for financial staff or volunteer leaders.
- Familiarity with budgeting, typical financial statements, and fiduciary responsibilities of nonprofit governance
You will leave the workshop able to:
- Explain the key elements of their organization’s business model, and where refinement can help achieve strategic goals
- Name the five critical data metrics for financial leadership
- Apply the concept of program profitability to your organization
- Present and discuss financial information to boards and funders with greater ease.