To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
How to Produce Captivating Digital Content
August 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In recent years, maintaining a blog on your nonprofit’s website has gone from a “nice to have” to a baseline component of your organization’s online presence.
But beyond traditional blogs, video content such as animated explainers and even live-action shorts have also taken center stage as popular form of digital content. Producing these materials can provide a great deal of benefit to your organization and your ability to connect with community.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What “digital content” means
- How your nonprofit can benefit from producing quality digital content
- How to determine what type of content your nonprofit should produce
- Best practices in the art of storytelling
- Producing content: Logistics