To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Fund Development Overview
November 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This 4-day course is an overview essential for those working in, or interested in working in, the area of fund development for their non-profit organization. The course content will help you:
- Explore strategies to attract First Time Donors and build relationships to develop Repeat and Consistent Donors
- Learn how to foster Major Gifts, Planned Giving and Corporate Donations
- Investigate opportunities for Earned Income and Government and/or Foundation Grants
- Complete the funding cycle through Stewardship, Renewal and Assessment of your strategic plan
- Content is based on Canadian research and best practices in the field