To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
7 Lessons Learned from Nonprofit Leaders [Free Webinar]
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Nonprofit leaders face many challenges as they work toward achieving their missions. How best can they lead as they juggle multiple demands? Learn to recognize seven top pitfalls common to nonprofit leadership and how to rise above them. During this webinar, you will learn the key ingredients to: optimize your organization’s fundraising efforts, build collaborative partnerships with your board, and lastly, foster a strong, sustainable team and work culture.
- Avoid seven common mistakes made by nonprofit executive directors
- Develop and implement a plan of action to engage and collaborate with your organization’s board
- Identify the roles your nonprofit’s leadership will play in fundraising
- Modify internal practices to build a strong team and nurturing work environment
- Learn some tips for sustainable time management practices
A special welcome to new or aspiring executive directors, executive level nonprofit professionals and board chairs or any nonprofit management enthusiast.