Thank you to our sponsors for their support and helping us put on a great event! Visit their sites to see what they can offer you and your organization.
SPONSOR NEWS COMING SOON!
Thanks to our partners for making this event possible!
EVENT PARTNERS COMING SOON!
Why Become A Sponsor?
In British Columbia there are over 26,000 non–profit organizations, employing 66,000 full-time and 48,000 part-time employees. With virtual events the sponsorship opportunities are infinite.
- Increase brand interaction & visibility – Make your brand visible to a greater number of participants since the virtual space is infinite.
- Be recognized as a leader in your commitment to communities across BC where volunteerism is the foundation of many essential services.
- Build relationships with volunteers, representatives from non-profit & charities across BC.
- Non-profits, charities, volunteers from across B.C.
- Community leaders, executive directors, volunteer managers, board members, fundraisers.
- Representatives from all sectors – healthcare, sport, social services, education, culture and other grassroots groups.
VIRTUAL SPONSORSHIP IDEAS
- Take advantage of the many sponsorship opportunities that a virtual event has to offer.
- Keynote/Workshop Sponsor
- Branded breakout rooms/virtual waiting room
- Banners and logos throughout the course of the event.
- Live product demos or virtual happy hour
- Advertorial in BCACG & Volunteer BC newsletter.
- We will welcome and recognize donations at any level and customize your sponsorship package. See sponsor package for more details.
Contact: Lorelynn Hart, Program Director, Volunteer BC
T: 604 379 2311