To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Volunteer & Staff Engagement: Building a Culture of Passion
May 31 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Foster commitment, passion and performance in the people you work with
Learn and execute concrete tactics to create a positive and supportive work environment. Engaged team members stay in their roles longer, are absent from work less, perform better and contribute to more positive customer and client experiences. They are committed to your mission and its success.
In the Volunteer & Staff Engagement workshop you will identify concrete steps and behaviours you can action right away that don’t require additional budget.
Date & Time: May 31, 2018 l 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Location: 1183 Melville Street, Vancouver BC
Coast: Member – $95.00; Non-member – $110.00
- Engaged team members stay in their roles longer, are absent from work less, perform better and contribute to more positive customer and client experiences
- Identify concrete steps and behaviours you can action right away that don’t require additional budget
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define engagement – what does an engaged and a disengaged team look like?
- Assess your organization, volunteers, or staff on their level of engagement
- Identify strategies to improve your management approach and increase engagement
- Develop and interpret an engagement survey
- Engagement and why it matters
- Understanding and measuring engagement in our organizations and teams
- Identify strategies on how to increase engagement