To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Volunteer Management Training Series
May 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$300
Unlock your leadership potential!
Volunteer Management Training Series is a six-module introductory series which highlights the integral components of a successful volunteer program. This is a great training series for new professionals to the field of administration of volunteer resources and individuals who are interested to learn more about the field of administration of volunteer resources.
Topics covered include:
• Planning a Volunteer Program
• Recruitment, Marketing, and Communications
• Interviewing and Screening
• Orientation and Training
• Supervision and Evaluation
• Recognition, Retention, and Staff-Volunteer Relations
Participants who successfully complete all six modules of the course will be provided with a certificate of completion at the end of the series.
- $250.00 for RCRG members | $300.00 for non – members
- 19 Apr, 2017 – 24 May, 2017 (6 consecutive Wednesday evenings)
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (Arrival & Networking: 5:30pm – 6:00pm; Workshop: 6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- 06 Feb, 2017 – 12 Apr, 2017