To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
October 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Volunteers are vital to the success of many organizations. It is no surprise that these challenging economic times create an urgent need for talented volunteers and effective managers of volunteers. In this 4-day course you learn to help achieve your organization’s goals as well as the personal aims of the volunteer.
• Master the volunteer retention cycle
• Understand current and emerging issues
• Harness the complexities of leadership
• Market successful volunteer programs Special Features:
• Learn in a variety of ways including hands on practice
• Learn from talented specialists who have worked, or are working, in the field