To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Training Your Volunteers to Manage Social Media
September 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$69
Are you still trying to manage your organization’s social media from the side of your desk? And even though it is fun, do you feel like you really need to assign someone else to the task, but there is no one else in the office who has time either?
Social media, to be effective, is not just about putting up a post once a week to fill space. You need quality (and quantity helps too!). And the time to monitor your platforms each and every day. And we know you really don’t have time!
So let’s look at one of your biggest assets in your organization… your volunteers. Trained correctly, your volunteer could be just the answer to your social media woes.
In this 3 hour workshop, we will:
- – Work through your goals, your why, and who you want to reach through your social media marketing
- – Look at all the different social media platforms and see which one would be best for your organization based on your goals and niche audience (they aren’t all built alike!)
- – Design a job description to show what you are looking for in a volunteer and what key assets they need
- – Work through systems to show you how you can get your volunteer trained to run your social media
- – Show you easy, free platforms that will make your posts look amazing
- – Walk you through your platform insights so you can see whether your posts are being effective or not
This workshop is meant for those who consider themselves a beginner and/or someone who wants to learn better, more efficient ways to manage their social media. We would love for you to bring your volunteer with you if you have someone in mind to take on this role or is doing this role in your organization.