To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Social Media and Blogging for Non Profits
October 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Session: Friday October 06, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Cost: $119 (lunch is provided)
Location: Suite 330 – 111 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC V6B 1H4
Contact: Shane at 604-875-6431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Registration: October 04, 2017
Cancellations: No refunds within 48 hours of workshop
Designed especially for Not-For-Profit-Organizations. This workshop is ideal if you are responsible for developing a social media strategy, or tasked to execute or deliver on a social media plan for your non-profit group.
In attending this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn:
- What are the ideal social media channels to effectively leverage for your non-profit group, as well as how to properly develop your online social media accounts and profiles.
- How to create an editorial / content calendar and the tools to manage your social media program and ongoing postings.
- Learn how to quickly and easily create engaging content for your blogs, Twitter feeds, Facebook postings, Instagram, and other prime social media feeds.
- How to take control of your Social Media program from start to finish. Know what to post, when to post to, where to post and how to post – plus how to assess your online efforts!
- You will leave with practical tools and techniques to help you and your organization manage and deliver a comprehensive Social Media strategy successfully.
This social media training workshop is also an invaluable opportunity for you to connect with other Not-For-Profits groups and will help you network with others and to tap into invaluable Social Media connections.
There will also be an opportunity to collaborate on developing an intergroup or inter-organizational Social Media strategy for all those attending.
Space is limited to 15 participants.
Presented by bc211 – in partnership with Keith Kidwell, Netsurf Marketing.
Keith Kidwell brings over 20 years of Online Marketing expertise from a range of for profit and not-for-profit organizations. He is well-versed with all aspects of SEO, SEM, and Social Media strategies. Most recently, Keith has consulted with bc211 with their online marketing, Adwords and Social Media strategy.
In his previous role as Vice President of Internet Marketing with one of Vancouver’s leading web marketing firms, Keith provided consultation and strategic planning on all areas of online strategy. He now teaches Internet marketing courses at the college level. He is also a speaker and presenter, and has presented to many groups, including the BC Human Resources Management Association, and Thompson Rivers University Marketing Department. Keith brings extensive experience and an engaging presentation style to help you get the most of your group’s online potential.