To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
Project Charter Development for Non Profit Organizations
December 2 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Formalizing how you plan a non-profit initiative allows you to better organize your work and communicate a common understanding to all those involved.
The goal of this session is to offer you tools you can use to improve your planning for activities and create a guiding document known as the Project Charter.
The session will guide you through a simple example of a project and the components contributing to the creation of your initiative’s charter.
Using our simple project example, you will be able to create your own Project Charter which can then be used to form the basis for your communication and planning
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Create your project charter through the use of an easy to use template
- Frame a statement of scope
- Describe assumptions influencing your initiative
- Develop SMART project objectives
- Generate a projected schedule for your project
- Create a high-level cost and resource estimate
- Complete a high level risk analysis
Your Project Charter will set the foundation for delivering a successful initiative because it defines what the project is all about and how it will be overseen.