To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Managing Difficult Volunteer Transitions
August 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
What do you do when it’s time to ask a volunteer to leave your organization? This webinar will give you the tools to address challenges around difficult volunteers, volunteers aging in place, and suggestions to minimize these situations in the future. Suggestions for determining when a volunteer should be terminated, and making it easier on you, other volunteers, and staff will be presented. The role that risk management plays in these decisions will also be included.
- How to prepare your organization for difficult transitions
- How to identify transitions that need to be made
- How to manage difficult transitions and strategies for ending the volunteering relationship
- Know where to go to get resources and help
- Nonprofit Volunteer Managers
- VolunteerMatch Account Administrators
- Anyone in the volunteer management sphere interested in learning about how to manage difficult volunteer transitions