To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Insurance & Risk Management for Nonprofits
August 10 @ 1:00 pmFree
Is your nonprofit and its board of directors adequately protected in case of liability? Find out at our free webinar presented in partnership with Volunteer Canada.
Nonprofit organizations are not immune from potential claims from employees, board members, and volunteers relating to:
- Employment Practices (i.e. wrongful dismissal, employee discrimination);
- Fiduciary Liability (i.e. administration of employee benefits plan);
- Financial Mismanagement (i.e. board decisions that have adverse financial consequences).
Our free webinar, presented in partnership with Volunteer Canada, will show you how, with the right insurance and tools in place, nonprofits can manage their risk effectively.
Insurance and Risk Management for Nonprofits
Topic: Insurance and Risk Management for Nonprofits
Date: Thursday, August 10 at 10am PST / 1pm EST (webinar is one hour in length)
Audience: Nonprofit leaders, executives, board members, and volunteer managers
Cost: Free – Space is limited so register early to avoid disappointment
What you’ll learn
This free webinar will cover:
- What are the risks facing nonprofits, particularly those that engage volunteers?
- What insurance solutions and tools are available to mitigate those risks?
- What are some common types of claims against non-profit organizations?