To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
Human Resources: Giving & Receiving Feedback
October 26 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Providing and receiving feedback is a critical leadership skill.
This workshop provides practical tools for sharing feedback with your peers, managers, and direct reports.
Date & Time: October 26, 2017 | 9:00am – 12:00pm
Location: 1183 Melville Street, Vancouver
Cost: Member – $95.00; Non-member – $110.00
Who Should Attend: Staff, board members, volunteers and other not-for-profit leaders
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of how to provide and receive feedback – both positive and developmental
- Apply strategies to recognize and embrace productive team conflict
- Add active listening skills and a coaching approach to your communications tool box
- Learn the difference between performance support and performance management
- Develop strategies to respond to a variety of performance situations
This workshop will provide you with practical strategies to give and receive feedback. Topics explored include:
- The role of feedback in creating accountability, building trust and developing performance in others
- How to build the expectation of frequent, constructive feedback into your teams
- Practicing the key communication skills of active listening and a coaching approach