To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
How to Read and Understand Financial Statements
April 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you a board member or nonprofit leader who is mystified when presented with your organization’s financial statements? Our upcoming free webinar can help!
Topic: How to Read and Understand Financial Statements for your Small to Mid-size Charity or Nonprofit Organization
Date: Thursday, April 5 at 1pm ET / 10am PT (webinar is one hour in length)
Audience: This session is perfect for board members and executives who want to build confidence in the financial reporting and analysis of their organizations.
Cost: Free – Space is limited so register early to avoid disappointment
What you’ll learn
This webinar will address the following topics:
- What the board and individual director’s roles are in financial governance
- How financial statements and reports can help directors fulfill those roles
- When you are required to have an audit or a review of your financial statements
- How to read and understand annual audited financial statements
- What financial reports your board should be receiving to monitor financial performance
- The roles of bookkeepers and internal and external accountants
- What you can do to improve financial understanding on your board