To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
How to Give Feedback that Drives Engagement and Performance
March 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you unclear on how best to provide feedback to your staff that is motivating and encourages engagement? Our free webinar will offer you new techniques and best practices!
Topic: How to Give Feedback that Drives Engagement and Performance
Date: Thursday, February 22 at 1pm ET / 10am PT (webinar is one hour in length)
Skill Level: Introductory. This session will be particularly useful to nonprofit leaders and managers.
Cost: Free – Space is limited so register early to avoid disappointment
What you’ll learn
Here is what you will take away from this webinar:
- Know when to give feedback – finding the right time
- Learn how to prepare yourself to give effective feedback
- Find out what kind of appreciation will motivate your individual team members and volunteers
- Learn how to phrase constructive feedback so that you build relationships, not tear them down
- Feel confident giving constructive feedback