To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
How to Choose the Right Domain Name for Your Nonprofit, Charity, or NGO
April 5 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Your nonprofit’s website and email campaigns are the foundation of your online brand and choosing the right domain for your website and email campaigns is critical to your organization’s online success. The top three domains for the social good sector are .org, .ngo, and .ong. .org is the most trusted domain on the Internet and open to all while .ngo and .ong are new domains that require legal verification to register and use. To help you better understand the domain names available to the global nonprofit, charity, and NGO sectors, this webinar will discuss:
· The history of the .org domain.
· How .ngo and .org are different from .org.
· How to complete the legal verification process for .ngo and .ong.
· How .org, .ngo and .ong affect online fundraising success.
· Examples of excellence of .org, .ngo, and .ong in use.