To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Digital Fundraising: Frameworks and Strategies to Optimize and Grow Your Online Revenue
July 31 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Online giving continues to grow at a faster rate than other forms of giving, and as more donors are choosing to give online, it is now more important than ever for your nonprofit to prioritize your digital fundraising strategies.
This interactive session will cover core frameworks for fundraising, digital specific strategies like AdWords and the Google Ad Grant program, and how you can optimize your donation page to raise more money online based on real world experiments. Lunch will be provided!
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn about core fundraising frameworks
- Get tips and examples that will help convert web traffic into volunteers, emails subscribers, and donors
- Learn about Search Marketing, its value, and impact on online fundraising
- Discover the Google Ad Grant Program, AdWords, and how you can enroll in the program
- See how website testing and optimization — especially on your donation page — can lead to significant revenue gains
- Understand how to create an optimized donation page to get increase gifts online
- 11:30 am – Registration
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 12:15 pm – Welcome and introductions
- 12:20 pm – Digital fundraising and Google AdWords
- 1:30 pm – Break
- 1:40 pm – Live optimization of donation pages
- 2:45 pm – Q&A
- 3:00 pm – Thank you’s & wrap-up
Want to see your donation page optimized live at the event?
Be sure to submit your organization’s donation page when you register! Brady will assess 10 donation pages during the workshop, and suggest optimizations tips live and on the spot.
About the speaker
Brady Josephson is a charity nerd, entrepreneur, digital marketer, professor, and writer. He’s the founder and Chief Strategist at Shift, a digital first marketing agency for charities, CEO at Nonprofit Supply Co., equipping small and medium sized nonprofits with ideas, services, and tools they need in the digital age. He’s also the creator and host of The Good Journey Pod, a weekly podcast with thought leaders, philanthropists, and innovators shaping the world of ‘good’.
Brady is an adjunct professor at North Park University’s School of Business and Nonprofit Management, contributes to the HuffingtonPost, and manages his own blog recharity.ca. You can follow him on Twitter, @bradyjosephson.