To submit your training opportunities, click HERE.
- This event has passed.
Board Evaluation: The key to improving Governance
November 9 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In the last few years, Board self-evaluation has become a best practice in governance and one of the most effective ways to improve Board performance. Understanding the power of self evaluation can help boards to really over come some barriers such as being able to question Directors about their board competencies. This workshop is going to help boards to understand what tools are available to get the greatest results.
- discover the relevance and benefits of Board self-evaluation
- understand the key components of an effective evaluation tool
- explore an evaluation template
- learn how to customize the evaluation tool for your unique Board
- know how to analyze the evaluation results
- learn how to develop an action plan for Board development.